July 8, 2023

It's Cream Textures

Here's a card using the adorable Cream Textures available from We Are 3 on Etsy.  This is one of my favorite collections as the tone on tone colors are so elegant.  You must look at the patterns in the collection, though - as my camera does not pick up the detail in these papers.

I really wanted to give this card some lacy elegance, but when I considered the intricate cuts of this file, I opted for printing the lacy design, rather than fight my machine with intricate cutting.  I was content to fussy cut the butterflies for some dimension.  The actual design comes from Miss Mandee.  It lost some style by using Print and Cut - but I did learn to cut a double-sided project so that the print is both on the front and back.  Finally I added a few flat-back gems and called it done.  I think my aunt will appreciate receiving this card.

Now I invite you to visit the We Are 3 Facebook Page to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!