July 19, 2023

Pine Trees by Ink and Dot

I like the new Creative Memories Virtual Crop setup - getting all the sketches up front - I accomplished so much more and didn't feel the "urge" to complete each one immediately.  These pine trees are some of my favorites - from Ink and Dot.   To be honest, they are one of my go-to embellishments.  This is a layout of my grandson joining the Memorial Day gathering at his uncles.  Naturally, at nine years old, he wasn't thrilled to "socialize" with old family members....so he spent most of his time wandering the grounds - with a wonderful backdrop of pine trees.  Watching him explore is what made this Memorial Day special for me.

The title is from Free Digital Scrapbooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!