August 20, 2023

Featured Stamper Challenge Inspired by suepms

Featured Stamper is inspiration for card makers - you can bet I try to participate every week.  It's fun to visit the gallery of each week's new recipient - and other papercrafters making and sharing!

I hope you've had the chance to check out the phenomenal gallery of this week's Featured Stamper.  I'm usually trying to get a sneak peak each Saturday evening.  This challenge is so inspiring.

This card by this week's Featured Stamper (suepms) appears in her gallery from June...just a happy design.  My plan was two-fold in completing this challenge - make a pretty birthday card a friend requested and complete the challenge.

Like Sue, I added a strip of cardstock to set off the sentiment, placing it at an angle.  My sentiment is larger as I just pulled something out of my stash.  I finished it off with a flower because my sentiment is not centered in the circle.  The flower, from Fred She Said, is one of my favorites to keep handy....always seems to work.

Now the ball is in your court.  Find a card in Sue's gallery and create a card inspired by it.  I'd love to see what you create, so be sure to use the keyword FS863 when sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!