August 8, 2023

Saying it with Borders

I am so excited to share today's layout with you!  I won a challenge for challenge ideas in the SCAL Users Group - Woo Hoo!  I can always use an extra $10!  Better yet - they used my idea to this week's challenge.   

So the challenge is to make a border.  So my border began as an image from Creative Fabrica (Mountain Landscape Black Silhouette). I manipulated it to get three separate layers. I colored the mountains in Ecal and did Print 2 Cut for all the layers....as pictured in the reply. Then I added them to the layout with each layer popped up. I LOVE the end result! I also cut the cacti using a freebie from LoveSVG. I didn't plan them as a border....but they sure would make a nice border!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!