January 28, 2014

Amazing Mother

Hello to everyone,

Hopefully those of you out East have weathered the snow.  By now I hope the "worst" is over for you, and you will soon be feeling some warmth.  Ha, ha, ha...sorry, I just can't quit chuckling as I enjoy a beautiful winter with highs in the 70s.

So I am currently on a countdown to true retirement - 309 days to go.  I am truly enjoying my job - but I don't have enough time to do all I want to do with my card making.  Of course, when I retire, the question may be how that will impact my crafting budget.

At any rate, that is why many of my cards right now are basic.  Have a card to share with you that is perfect for Mother's Day, Mom's Birthday, and just because you're thinking of Mom.  Here it is.

Until tomorrow - have a fantastic day and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!