January 17, 2014

Scraps-to-Treasures Blog Hop - Happy New Year

Here are two cards I made for today's Scrap-to-Treasures Blog Hop.  The theme - Happy New Year.  I completed my project a couple weeks ago.  But last week as I went to post it - I wasn't too sure what happened.  I kind of remember making it....but couldn't remember what it looked like. I remembered I wanted to use a Graphic 45 image from their Place in Time collection that seemed to be floating around my craft table...but when I looked for it, it seemed to have floated away. 
So I created a second project.  As I waded through my scraps for the second card, I came across a lot of baby boy cardstock I used for a project for a coworker.  Since my new year began with finding out our first grandchild due in May is a boy - I thought how appropriate to use these scraps to celebrate my new year!  Thus, the second card is baby blue.  

When I went to photograph the second card - guess what I found!  Yes - the original card I made weeks ago ready to be photographed in my "photo studio."  So here they both are - my two scrappy New Year's cards.




Join the fun by entering your card at Scraps-to-Treasures.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!