January 14, 2014

Another Burnished Velvet Card

Hello and welcome to the middle of January!  As I am staring true retirement in the face (325 days . . . but who's counting?), I secretly wish for every day to fly by.  Love my job, but I do not especially "like" working.  

Hope those of you who are experiencing the severe cold wave are coping well....remember to stay warm!  I keep checking the weather in Michigan and Pennsylvania (our children live there) and see nothing but cold there.

Time to get to some crafting!

You know I like glitter....especially the burnished-velvet technique.  (Step-by-step instructions available at 2 Cute Ink).  The design I used today is from Miss Kate Cuttables - excellent cutting files.  And if glittering the flower embellishment isn't enough....the background cardstock is Glitter Sorbet from The Robin's Nest.


That's it for today.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous design. love the colors of the glitters. Thanks for sharing and joining us at DigiStamps4Joy. Hugs, Antoinette DT DS4J

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!