July 24, 2014

Embellishing with Ribbon

I am now in a hurry to get this book completed....as I ran out of paper. Today's visit to the scrapbook store was not especially successful - seems I wiped them out of the paper I purchased. So while the paper I purchased today will get by for the rest of the double layouts - I had one half of a layout finished that needed a partner. I had a piece of the dotted background paper left - with a couple monkeys cut out of the center. So I covered those holes with a scalloped-circle mat (don't look too closely - one hold had to be patched up LOL!) Since I didn't have much else to coordinate with this page....I used plain paper for mats - and relied on some dollar-store ribbon to embellish - I think a striking look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!