July 19, 2014

My Lil' Stinker

Hi, Everyone!

I am pleased to post the opposite page to the Lil' Stinker layout.  This is a layout for any lil' stinker.  While most of my critters have come from Miss Kate Cuttables, for this layout I chose a skunk from Stinkin' Cute.  This guy comes from the Little Stinkers Valentine file.  I chose just the boy stinker.  These files are more complicated than Miss Kate Cuttables....but if you have time and patience - pretty darn cute!  I actually improvised with this file and did not bother to cut some of the more detailed pieces...the details truly are gorgeous (about as gorgeous as I am lazy!)  Enjoy today's layout - and I'll see you back here after I finish the next page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!