July 21, 2014

Scraps & Cards

Hello, Everyone!

This weekend it was my plan to get closer to finishing my grandson's scrapbook....and to finish an order for retirement cards.  I ran out of cardstock for the scrapbook - won't be able to get more until Thursday.  So - silver lining - I'll be able to finish the retirement cards.  I was on a roll....finished (so I thought) and when I went to pack them up - realized I was only HALF finished!   Argggh!  I love to use sketches when I'm in a hurry - so I pulled out all the sketches from Operation Write Home - and started in on my scraps.  These are simple - but surprisingly got many done in a very short time.  If I can continue at this rate for the next couple days, I will be finished!  For sure!  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!