January 8, 2018

Christmas from Michigan

There's nothing like photos of your grandchildren to make your day . . . right?
When our daughter sent a photo of her son playing with trains from his Thomas the Train Advent Calendar - well, any photos of my grandsons melt my heart - but when trains are included? Just that much better! Every time I look at this fun little photo, I can't help smiling. Just too cute! (I wish I could share the photo with you.)

Like I said earlier, there's nothing like a photo of your grandchildren to make your day . . . right? If you have children, send Grandma a photo today and spread some joy! Thank you, Ashley, for adding joy to my life with awesome photos of Damien.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a sweet story! I am glad you were able to make a scrapbook page of a sweet memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!