January 17, 2018

So Sweet

PageMaps.com Card Maps - Power Poppy
Today I am excited to show you a set of Valentine's Day cards.  I wanted this set of cards to convey love and tradition.  With that in mind, I used a heart frame .svg.  I actually designed it trying to case a card from Power Poppy - yet, when I finished, I realized I used a square of hearts rather than a heart.  Think I will share anyways, as I think these cards are just too pretty not to share.





I love the hearts border - More Heart Doilies (Bird's SVGs)  It is the first time I have used it, and I absolutely love how it turned out!  I definitely play on using it more in the future.  The flowers come from the image Thoughts and Prayers Block (Bugaboo) - I've used this sweet image often, especially wonderful for sympathy cards.  But while I wanted to use these fun flowers, I erased the sentiment for more versatility.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of cards love the die-cut frames and stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image Camile. These are so delicate and elegant feeling! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!