January 12, 2018

Lovely Great-Granddaughter Birthday Card

I enjoy making cards of all kinds - a challenge for me, however, is children's cards.  I'm not particularly fond of Pinterest - but one card featuring a simple heart inspired me to make this card.  I think it was the Clean-and-Simple design giving me inspiration.
To create this birthday card, I began by with a card front using paper from We Are 3's Christmas Tree Card Kit.  Using Word, I printed sentiments at the top and bottom of the card front.  I added a "3" to Heart Cow from Kadoodle Bug and layered him on a pink shadow background.  My plan was to stop there - but something was missing.  So I added glitter balloons from Mouse with Heart Balloon from Cuddly Cute Designs. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the cow with the sparkly balloons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Camille.. i wish i could see her face when she gets this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!