October 10, 2018

More Creative Confetti

Okay, so I'm a little obsessed with Power Poppy's Creative Confetti Challenges. I think it's because they really push me out of my comfort zone to play, but not so far I get frustrated and discouraged - and their prizes are awesome!!!!! Love this week's challenge - Monochromatic with a hint of Sparkle. Used one flower from the Black-Eyed Susan set - paper and sentiment are from We Are 3's new releases Pastel Angel and Happy Baby.

Close-up of Flower with some Sparkle
image 0                    image 0

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are loving the challenges Ms. Camille... and so glad you play! This is another gorgeous creation. I love how you singled out one of the black eyed susan flowers. I haven't seen that done but it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!