October 8, 2018

Web Works by We Are 3

Today I am sharing a shaker frame I created using papers from We Are 3.  I started with a new background pattern called Web Works.  For contrast, I added a decorative layer in black.  I topped it off with a pattern from the Fall Inspiration collection.  Inside the shaker, I used Watercolor Batik.
I used an image from Jennifer Nilsson called Happy Jack.  I added a variety of small "fall" leaves and sequins inside with the image to make the shaker.
No automatic alt text available.                     image 0                     image 0

1 comment:

  1. Camille, this is a great shaker! I love the little leaves inside the shaker along with the lovely pumpkin. The web pattern paper is perfect and the sentiment is so pretty! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!