June 25, 2019

Creative Confetti - Just Color

Today's Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge is to just color. It's true - I don't often just color. About the only time I do this is when traveling by plane. Even though, I always pick an image that I could use on a card or scrapbook layout. So today, I got caught up with my designing and thought I would do just that before getting caught up on my scrapbooking - just color. I chose an image I'm not likely to use in a project - a wedding chapel by Cuddly Cute Designs.  And - following advice from Jessie's Monday inspiration - we don't have to finish in one setting.  I have already gone back to the chapel to add some texture to the wall and doors.  Not really sure if I'm finished yet.  :D  I do see that the lamp could use more detail.  LOL!
 Now if I really get motivated, perhaps I'll add some landscaping around the church.....we'll see.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!