June 17, 2019

Creative Confetti World View

Free Polish Grunge Flag Vector
Late entry for Power Poppy's Creative Confetti challenge this week - took a quick weekend trip to celebrate our anniversary. I love this week's theme, though - World View - we need to make something inspired by a country's flag. My mind immediately went to a flag I'm familiar with due to my heritage - the flag of Poland. In checking my memory, I was surprised to learn the Polish flag is merely a white strip above a red stripe - my surprise results that my family always used a variation that includes a white eagle.  So my card uses those two colors of red and white.  For my image, I used Power Poppy's Irresistible Peonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!