June 25, 2019

Nadia with the Progressive Freebie Challenge

Where has the time gone? I think I missed June completely - here it is the last week. My card today is for June Progressive Freebie challenge at the Outlawz - with Nadia, an image from M Medel Illustrations. For some fun, I added a princess crown from Little Princess Birthday The Hungry JPEG and a birthday sentiment, also from the Little Princess Birthday.

How to use this image was a bit of a challenge.  I'm not one to use people images, but did want to participate in the challenge.  Finally I was inspired by a simple card at Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper challenge.  I was pretty pleased with my design - but before posting it, I browsed through those already entered....and there was this one.  I'm feeling a spiritual connection because the design was so similar to what I had used!

image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!