April 16, 2020

Happy Birthday!

When I printed these papers from Plaids Stripes Neutral, I was inspired by a soft, almost felt texture the papers took on. I couldn't resist adding embellishments that made me think of cool weather and Cardinals - memories from my Michigan home. I started with layering three different papers from the collection. Then I dipped into my stash. I added a bit of texture with a piece of burlap. I added a cardinal and a branch from my stash.  The sentiment is also from We Are 3 - Number Birthday.
  
We Are 3 Digital Paper  Plaids Stripes Neutral Buffalo image 0   We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Number Birthday 16th 18th image 0

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the burlap addition, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!