April 25, 2020

The Paper Ala Mode Thank You For Being My Friend Challenge

This week at Paper Ala Mode, we have a fabulous theme - Thank You for Being a Friend, and the Design Team was given Touch of Teal papers, Stardust Bear, and Itty Bitty sentiments.  Stardust Bear comes both black line and pre-colored.  I chose to color my bear - Isn't she cute?  She's colored digitally, and I digitally paper pieced her dress bottom so it actually looks a little lacey.  I added a ribbon for good measure.
You can see that the bear is popped - this and the bow give the card some dimension.  I really love how these simple elements make the entire card pop.  I thought this would make a cute little thank-you card.  

Be sure to stop by The Outlawz to view other fabulous creations from the Design Team, and join the challenge.  Woo Hoo! 
We Are 3 Digital Paper Touch of Teal Love Word Floral image 0               We Are 3 Digital Shop Starburst Bear Teddy Bear image 0               We Are 3 Digital Shop  Itty Bitty  Heartfelt Thanks Thanks image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!