April 12, 2020

We Are 3's Iris Release

We Are 3 has released some darling new sets for a DT member's (Margaret Ashby) birthday. So many adorable Iris wreaths (Margaret's Wreaths) and matching papers (Margaret's Irises)!!!! I couldn't decide which frame to use first - so I chose two to use. I couldn't resist! The sentiments are from Think Spring and Holiday Birthdays.  I added a seriously adorable cat, and I added some Iris from Creative Fabrica for some added color - okay, not so much added color, but they were the only irises in my stash! 
I LOVE this paper!  The paper and frames are available for purchase at the We Are 3 Etsy store. 
We Are 3 Digital Paper  Margaret's Irises Iris Flowers image 0                We Are 3 Digital Printables  Margaret's Wreaths Irises image 0                We Are 3 Digital Sentiments   Holiday Birthdays image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!