October 17, 2020

Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge: Birthday Wishes

I always enjoy participating in the Creative Confetti Challenge.  There's a new one every Tuesday.  Woohoo!  The Creative Confetti Challenge always inspires me....but more than that my personal challenge is to take their theme and see how I can use files and papers I already have - sometimes a real struggle for me!  

I used Print2Cut to make the lacy doily with my Eclips, using a Layered Doily from Monicas Creative Room.  The sentiment and image are from Power Poppy's Pure Prairie Bouquet set.  I digitally colored the bouquet.  Then I matted and popped the bouquet and sentiment and called it done.  I have to say - simple enough to make, but I love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one too! The doily peeking out behind your beautiful floral is just perfect -- just enough interest and the layout is attention grabbing too - I love "wonky" layouts when things are askew. My favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!