October 23, 2020

Scrap Squad Virtual Crop Sketch for Scrapbook Generation

One of the new monthly challenges on the Scrap Generation Scrap Squad Facebook Page:  Allison Davis Sketch.  Here it is.

I started adding color blocks on the base.  Then I used an ice cream cone svg to make the banners.  Next came the matting and fall leaves.  I have no idea how long I've been holding onto those leaves!  They worked like magic!  Woo Hoo!  Now for the title.  I started with a title from Miss Kate Cuttables - Soak up the Sun.  Just didn't fit my layout, so I edited it to change the Sun to Color.  Every scrapbook project needs journaling, don't you think?  I hate to journal, so instead used a quote found in my stash.  I also found some additional text embellishments to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!