December 17, 2020

Creative Memories Virtual Crop Layout #6

My crafting mojo returned with some fun layouts at the Creative Memories Virtual Crop.  I absolutely had to finish the scrapbook for my niece....maybe with any luck, I can get it out to her before Christmas.  Now I get to choose papers to use for the next volume.  The deer is colored digitally.  I couldn't resist that cute little deer face!  

I wish I could share the photos.  As this will be the last page in the book, I always try to choose a special photo - I couldn't resist choosing a photo of my nephew looking into his baby's eyes.  Okay, one book down - hopefully many more to go if I can coax my niece back into the habit of sending photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!