December 9, 2020

Power Poppy Bloomie CASE

The challenge is to CASE a Bloomie, a design team member at Power Poppy.  I chose Gloria to CASE - specifically her technique in her Forest Fellas card of November 17 on which her background included subtle snowflakes.  Gloria's subtle use of snow in her blue background inspired me here....I wanted to see if I could duplicate the pretty blue background digitally with snowflakes.  I'm disappointed in my photo because I'm quite proud of my folds on this elf's skirt....in the photo, I lost that illusion.  I pretty much followed Gloria's card design as well, changing out the scalloped frame for a frame scalloped only on one side.  Power Poppy is giving away scores of prizes, so this weekend is a good time to join them.




2 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Thanks for CASEing my project! You did a spectacular job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic - love to see how you used Gloria's idea. Darling, Camille!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!