December 26, 2020

Ducking Jeeps for Christmas

Is everyone set for Christmas?  Have any Jeep owners on your gift list?  Well, here's an idea for you.  In case you haven't heard, there is this phenomenon among Jeep owners - along with their traditional wave - they are now "ducking" other Jeep owners.  For my Ubly friends, it's much like "Flamingoing!"  My sister - a Jeep owner - is celebrating her birthday today.  So one of my birthday gifts for her is a set of ducking tags.  The tradition generally includes actual rubber ducks - but I've read articles about people finding carrying those to be inconvenient - she can always add those if she wishes.  These, however, she'll be able to throw in her purse. 

I used Real Jeeps have Square Headlights from Creative Fabrica for the shape.  Then Baby Duck Cartoon - also from Creative Fabrica.  

And, finally, the message on the back reads, "YOU'VE BEEN DUCKED BY A FELLOW JEEPER!  With all the crazy in the world, take a moment to smile!  Take a photo and post on Facebook #DuckDuckJeep"  I had a ball designing this tag.  I hope this inspires other Jeep owners.  Of course, I'm already thinking about Easter Eggs I can include....like the shape of Neebish Island on the fender.  

Hers actually won't have the holly on the front fender - I added that for a Christmas tag challenge with the Eclips Users Group earlier this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!