August 23, 2021

Between the Pages of a Book...

So, I just found that Beccy's Place has a monthly challenge - I'm so happy to have found her blog.  AND once again I failed to read the instructions before making my card.  Thought I only needed to use one of her images - but no - it was to include embossing, an easel, a button, birthday wish, and a TRADITIONAL stamp!  Who even owns those anymore!  I just took bags full to the White Elephant yesterday - no way am I returning to purchase one back.  LOL! 

I did use one of Beccy's images - Peony.  It was precolored - I took advantage of that since I'm still playing catch up with my crafting.  The papers were cut from We Are 3's Once Upon a Time collection.  I also added a sentiment from one of the new sets - Books.  A couple borders at the bottom finished it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!