August 20, 2021

First Sketch at Creative Memories Virtual Crop

Can't believe I forgot to post the first sketch challenge for the Creative Memories Virutal Crop - a fun-filled weekend where we receive a three sketches each day - the challenge must be completed by Sunday evening.  I've been playing in this for several months - but it's not always easy to keep up.  This weekend, I informed my hubby I was busy!  LOL!  This certainly helped.  I do appreciate the timeline, though - because I could take forever to complete a layout.  I am an expert at procrastination - and I don't always like the sketches - then lose interest.  This weekend I didn't take time for that - just got busy.  And although I was not thrilled with my first layout here, I'm proud for pushing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!