May 20, 2022

Have a TURTLE-Y Awesome Day!

I knew the majority of today would be dedicated to some crafting - I have so many special cards to get made.  Amazing that I have hundreds of cards in my stash, but nothing appropriate for when I actually need to send a card.  I sometimes look at the cards in my stash and wonder what I was thinking when I created those!  Today I went for the adorable Little Turled from 2 Cute Inks...his shell paper pieced digitally and ready to go out to make someone's day.  Woo Hoo!  Something a little different for me - so it was fun!   

I added a digital postmark behind the turtle for a little more interest.  Afterwards, I though how appropriate considering how long the mail takes these days.  The patches of the turtles shell are digitally paper pieced with lovely patterns from We Are 3 - Cactus.  I love the finished turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!