May 25, 2022

Sketch Challenge for Stick It Down!

For this month's sketch challenge at Stick It Down, I made a layout using the adorable Outer Space collection (retired from We Are 3).  The colors are so deep.  I'm calling this layout "Day at the Zoo.  I've had the paper collection for years...and added the Day at the Zoo elements (Ginger Scrap) today.  My layout is flipped horizontally from the original sketch.


The Zoo elements are all precolored.  They are high-quality printables - cut very nicely on my Eclips.  The ZOO title with the critters is from Watercolor Animal Alphabet from Creative Fabrica. 

I really had fun with this layout.  Now run along and check out the gorgeous inspiration from Stick it Down - and please come and play along.

4 comments:

  1. HOW cute!! Your vivid colors are striking, and I love your coordinating paper banners. Your embellishments and title are adorable. Thank you for joining stick it down--sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this!! Love how you flipped the sketch to make it fit your needs! Great job!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with our double page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout Camille! I agree with the previous comments, it's great to see how others take the sketch and make it their own. THanks for playing at Stick IT Down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!