May 22, 2022

Christmas Post Box for Kerst Christmas

Here is the cute Christmas Post Box all set for Christmas in all it's spendor. 


Lately (probably an age thing), I've been getting the theme's of my design projects confused.  May's Kerst Christmas them was to use stitching (real or faux).  June's theme is ribbon or lace.  So what did I do today?  Create a card with May's image with June's theme!  But I think my digital lace looks pretty much stitched on....so I think I'm good...not to mention, Anything Goes is always an option.  LOL!  I had a fun time with this card.  I love this poinsettia die, yet seldom remember to pull it out.  Glad I remembered today!  You can see the Christmas Post Box at Sheepski's Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and faux lace, I love holiday cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!