July 22, 2022

Happy New Year

Wow!  Didn't expect to be doing any crafting anytime soon, as my craft room is all packed up while we attempt to get the walls painted...but since our painter seems to be MIA, I decided I'd better unpack some basic tools IMMEDIATELY if I wanted to play along with this month's Blossom Challenge on the Power Poppy blog.  The twist this month is Christmas in July - one of my favorite stamps immediately came to mind - Power Poppy's Hollyberries.  WooHoo! 

I decided to cut the Hollyberries and arrange around the cardinal.  The sentiment is from We Are 3 - New Year .  The background is from Monica's Creative Room.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and unique use of the Hollyberries Camille! They almost glow! Thanks for joining us at The Blossom Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!