July 3, 2022

New Freebie from The Outlawz

It's July, and you know what that means.  New Progressive Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz.  I'm thrilled  to be showcasing Funny Sunflower.  This cutie is precolored - I added some dimension by layering two copies of the top layer of flower petals.  I used my Eclips for the computer-generated title, and papers are from Digital Scrapbooking Experts.  Photo...title...flower - called it done! 

You can check out inspiration for the freebie on The Outlawz Facebook Group, but also take a peek at The Paper Shelter to support our sponsor.  The Progressive Challenge runs through the end of July.  Lots of fun to be had....hope to see you there.

Going to be a lean month for crafting, as we are painting the entire inside of our house (lots of packing and moving boxes!), and I hope to get in a trip to see my sister after my last trip in June being canceled by the airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!