July 2, 2022

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and are ready for the Fourth celebrations - but take time to check out the new challenge at Kerst Christmas.  We've made it easy for you - just include text - since most of us include sentiments, there's no excuse not to join us.  The text challenge inspired me to use a sentiment from the gorgeous Christmas sentiment available at We Are 3 on Etsy.  I printed the sentiment in two different sizes...then split them up on the card.  The new Ornament Trio with text hangers seemed perfect for this card. 

The ornaments are colored digitally.  The papers (Christmas Poinsettia) are also from We Are 3.  To be honest...I love non-traditional colors for Christmas and was surprised by the beautiful blues and pinks in this collection.  I find the patterns so charming.

The Christmas sentiment is popped - I find popping up something adds to the overall feel.  The other items were too small and delicate to pop.  I hope you come visit the Kerst Challenge for fabulous inspiration from my Kerst team members - please come play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!