October 2, 2023

Christmas Creation with Kerst Christmas

Today I'm sharing an adorable card using wonderful products from Last-Minute Manda and We Are 3.  I hope you love it!


I started this card by printing two patterns from Autumn Shadows (We Are 3) onto colored cardstock.  I decided to stick to a softer palette for my card.  I pulled out Christmas Anna (Last-Minute Manda), digitally colored her, printed several copies, and layered the image.  

I trimmed around the sentiment from the From the Heart collection (We Are 3) and popped it up with foam tape. Then I popped Anna with foam tape.

I love the soft feeling printing Autumn Shadows on colored paper...almost as much as I love Autumn Shadows by itself.

Isn't Christmas Anna just the cutest? She was so fun to color.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!