October 12, 2023

A Christmas Tag Using Christmas Anna with Last-Minute Manda

Today I'm sharing a bit of inspiration using Christmas Anna.  This digital image set is amazing.  It brings a small taste of Ann in all her Christmas finery.  I love this particular image - Anna is Christmas perfection!  What better way to showcase Anna than to create a simple package topper.

This week I embraced fall and added some buffalo plaid to my nails (yes, my sister corrected me by informing me buffalo plaid is winter - not fall!  LOL!)  My nails inspired me to dress Ann in this winter favorite.  

Once I finished digitally coloring Anna, it was a joy to create my topper.  I started with a frame from Monica's Creative room - digitally paper pieced with a pattern from the Ho, Ho, Ho collection (We Are 3).  I used a sentiment from We Are 3's Special Delivery set.  

This was a great way to combine some of my favorites to adorn Christmas packages with the beautiful buffalo-plaid themed wrapping paper I purchased at Hobby Lobby last year. 


2 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!