August 5, 2018

For You Hippo - for Progressive Freebie

I'm posting today for The Outlawz Progressive Freebie, Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper, and We Are 3.  We are 3 has so many papers that can be used in more ways than I have an imagination for.  Today I also want to show you what I did with this month's Progressive Freebie - Sandra Caldwell's Donut Hippo.
I used patterned papers from We Are 3.  It's Sweet Sounds in the background, Birthday Party behind Donut Hippo, and Christmas Tree for the banner - papers from three collections that coordinate beautifully.  Even Donut Hippo is wearing from the We Are 3 Collection - her top and bow are paper pieced using a pattern from the Electronics Collection.  The sentiment is from We Are 3's Itty Bitty Birthday Collection.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!