August 9, 2018

Quotes - for Creative Confetti

This is a daisy by Power Poppy (Kindness is the Way).  I colored it with Gimp and cut it out with my Eclips.  The quote is from the Quotes collection from We Are 3 matted with layers of papers, including a pattern from Sunflowers - also We Are 3.
I'm posting today for the Creative Confetti Challenge at Power Poppy.  I love any excuse to play with gorgeous digitals from both We Are 3 and Power Poppy!

Image result for birthstones august peridotI chose these colors from the challenge theme - birthstones.  I used lots of green for my August Peridot - accented with some yellow from the Sunflowers collection.  There are so many great products in the We Are 3 shop that make great little projects.  Do some shopping and see for yourself!
              

1 comment:

  1. Camille, I love the vibe you've got going on with this card! The color of green you chose is absolutely perfect and the combo of colors you paired with it just have such a rich result! Plus, you colored up the flower in Gimp? Heck, I can't even do that! You might have to teach me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!