August 8, 2018

Home Inspiration for the Power & Spark Challenge

I'm posting this card for the Power & Spark Challenge at Power Poppy.  The theme this month is Inspired by Home - inspiration from your favorite corner or room in your home.  My initial thought was "Forget this - I'll wait for next month's theme."  While I love my home and find it comfy - my decorating skills are much to be desired, as is my pocketbook to place this in the hands of someone else.  But I'm comfy in my functional home that needs replacement of just about everything in it.  I then got to thinking, though - I live in the desert and have all this beauty around me right through my patio doors!  So here is my card - inspired by the view beyond the brick wall at the end of my yard.
If you like inspiration, you definitely need to check out Power Poppy.  The Bloom Brigade is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!