March 18, 2022

A Beautiful Collection

I love the bright, colorful patterns Bonnie created with alcohol inks for this digital paper pack - Alcohol Splashes.  This is the artistic feel I always wanted to achieve with my Color Bursts - but now I can do it with no mess!  Yay!

My first project using these papers included a goodbye card and cake topper for a friend who is moving away.  She's moving to Surprise, Arizona - so the "Surprise" focus is letting her know that town is lucky to have her.  Here's a closeup of the cake topper I made for a little going-away luncheon.  The words are computer-generated - paper piecing SURPRISE with an Alcohol Splashes pattern.  The cactus is also from We Are 3 (Camille's Cactus).  I also used Alcohol Splashes to color in the cactus.  
The card sentiments and cake toppers are printed on glitter cardstock.

The pack includes exciting colors - available in the shop for just $3.  Here's a peek at what you will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!