March 1, 2022

Hello, Beautiful

Yesterday we had a small Zoom group meet with Susan Bossierre to create another of her wonderful designs.  I got to know Susan many years ago when we both taught papercrafting classes.  She is a strong woman, a wonderful artist, a talented crafter, and will soon be opening a storefront in Tucson for her already-established online presence - Bluemoom Scrapbooking.  Her work inspires me - a lot, and I still can't believe how sharing she is of her talents. 

Gotta say, as soon as I saw this card required "coloring," I lost interest.  LOL!  It is a beautiful design, though - as is Susan's specialty.  Her cards are generally very elaborate and beautifully done.  So I pulled up my big-girl panties and search through my drawers to find some substitute butterflies and colored pencils for the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!