March 30, 2022

Design Team Member for the Kerst Christmas Challenge

Today's card is for the Kerst Christmas Challenge, which should have been posted a couple weeks ago when I joined the Kerst Christmas Design Team. I will blame all the "decisions" I've had to make to get my bathroom remodel rolling - but it possibly may have actually been a "Green Valley moment" forgetting to blog. I did manage to get it posted before the new challenge begins in April.  The Christmas Magic paper is digital from We Are 3.

The adorable image I used is from our sponsor, The Paper Shelter, called Heavenly Christmas Carol.  She's precolored, and I printed extra trees to use in my snowy hills.  I added a gem for the sun...and there you go!

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!