March 28, 2022

Virtual Crop with Creative Memories

I made this cute layout for one of the Creative Memories Virtual Crop sketches.  There are always six sketches to choose from each month.  The adorable papers are Touch of Teal and Enchanted by We Are 3.   I used some borders from my stash that integrate well with the papers.  The gorgeous stained-glass train photo was taken during one of our anniversary trips to Albuquerque.   I also added a train sticker from Jo-lee - popped up.

Train trips are dear to my heart - I've had this fascination since I was small and my father brought home a Lionel train for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful train layout memory page, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are so versatile in your projects. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!