August 11, 2022

Christmas Textures and Spider Thoughts for We Are 3

I had a couple weeks off from crafting, but did spend time watching sessions of the Card Maker Success Summit.  Going back now to review some of the techniques there.  Lots of foiling....but I never felt the traditional techniques for foiling were worth the trouble or cost.  One participant though threw out there that she uses metallic vinyl as her foiling technique.  Eureka!  So here is a card with a bit of glimmer with the help of a frame cut from metallic vinyl and ironed onto my card front.

My pop of glimmer is the pink/purple frame - it is a little difficult to tell in this photo that it is metallic.  The frame was cut using a Laced Frame from Monica's Creative Room. I added some flowers and leaves from my stash.  The background paper is from We Are 3's Christmas Textures.  The sentiment is from the Spider Thoughts set from We Are 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!