August 28, 2022

Fun in the Trees with We Are 3

The Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper is always a fun and supportive group spotlighting one cardmaker each Sunday - I play there as often as possible (I am Featured Stamper #476 out of 812) 

This time the Featured Stamper is sgc - here's her card.  It's been so long since I've cased a Feature Stamper, I decided to pick a quick card.  I came across the Trees paper collection when scanning for a good background from We Are 3.  I thought this would be perfect for a tree.  The sentiment is computer generated -printed and popped.  I kept with the basic layout and framed the card with black and white as sgc did.  I did pop my owl to make him stand out more from the many branches.  Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!