August 7, 2022

Progressive Freebie Challenge

Do you think there's enough purple in this card?  The adorable image is Stacy the Stegosaurus by Dr. Digi...this month's Progressive Freebie at the Outlawz Challenges.  Digital paper behind is from the Marble and Bubble collection from Creative Fabrica; I forget who created the sentiment.  The gorgeous design is from Crafting with April - her freebie included a bee image and sentiment to go with the honeycomb design here.  

Stacy is colored digitally.  She is one of my faves.  I think the sentiment is cute with the look Stacy is giving us.  

4 comments:

  1. So cute! thanks for playing in the Outlawz Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and I love the papers!
    Thanks so much for entering our Progress Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.
    Cara, The Progressive Freebie Design Team
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille I would be impressed with your colouring in real life but even more impressed that it is digitally coloured. Great composition you have put together with Stacy

    Thank you very much for your lovely card with our freebie this month.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT For The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!