August 15, 2022

New Challenge at Power Poppy

Today beings a new challenge at Power Poppy.  The theme is Going Sentimental, and I don't often make my sentiment the focal point of the card.  For my card, I used Poinsettia XL available at Power Poppy.  I'd been saving this sentiment for just the right challenge - and this is it. 

The poinsettias are colored digitally, and the glittery background from Paper Farms is also digital.

I really enjoyed this project and hope you do, too.  Be sure to stop by the Blossom Challenge to see the Bloom Brigade makes.  Can't wait to see what you make, too.

2 comments:

  1. Such great tones for your poinsettias Camille! You’re design is lovely! Thanks for playing along with The Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I absolutely Love your card and the flowers peaking out from behind your sentiment! Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!