July 10, 2018

Black, Grey, and White

Today I'm sharing an entry for Power Poppy's Hues to Use.  The image featured here is Black-Eyed Susan.


The Hues to Use this week are monochrome black, grey, and white.  I've been wanting to color in greytones - so I really enjoyed this particular challenge, as it gave me the push to finally try it.  I wasn't too sure about using a floral image until seeing the sample design by Tosh on the Power Poppy site.  I now think the monochrome works wonderfully for floral images.  Here is a close-up of my flowers.


2 comments:

  1. Love your neutral Black-eyed Susans Camille!! Your diecut background showcases them so beautifully!! I'm glad you decided to try this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!