July 27, 2018

Love

Something new (to me) and fun!  This month Power Poppy's Power & Spark Challenge is Go Ahead...Inspire Me - asking for entries inspired by their Monday blogs.  This challenge has inspired me to actually spend time reading those blogs!  LOL!  My inspiration today is Julie's post "A Little Word Play."  The inspiration is a card incorporating a sentiment along with a digital design.

I decided to go with Duo Roses from Doodle Pantry - and a computer-generated Love.  Visit Julie's post for step-by-step instructions.
To finish my card, I just matted the finished image.  Be sure to go over to the Power Poppy Blog to view all the other cards created for this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty Camille, I enjoyed trying this technique... Sometimes it is good to step outside your own box and try new things. I love how you repeated the rose around the love... nicely done

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!