July 11, 2018

Hollyberries and Warm Winter Wishes

This month's Power and Spark Challenge at Power Poppy is inspired by their Inspire Me Monday posts.  What fun to have such encouragement to revisit some lessons!  Today's card was inspired by Jessie's Ruffled Up Video.  I chose this because I found the way Jessie used her watercolors to be very simple - and I wanted to practice this watercolor look.
I used Hollyberries for my design along with Winter Sentiments from We Are 3.  I decided to also CASE Jessie's card simple card design.  My golden "watercolored" background came out beautifully - but some reason did not photograph!  I am very pleased with my holly leaves!  For sure this is a technique I will now use often. If you are like me and like a simple watercolor technique, be sure to view Jessie's video.  

6 comments:

  1. WOW stunning card and beautiful holly image love the watercolouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored the Holly!! The colors are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love holly images and this is warm and classy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely design Camille! The clean design is so eye catching with the pop of colour on the berries. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this clean and classy look Camille! So glad you took Jessie's technique for a spin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!